And they say grown ups are no fun
[html]

He saw the immediate change in her demeanor when he mentioned games, he thought of the games he and his sister played, she liked leap frog, although Orin tended to make him run with her piggy back before they ever really got off on the game. They usually played tag or hide and seek, and then… there was Orin says…. Of course she always had the most peculiar orders ever on that one… and then there was red/green, but they needed more than just two players to play.

Well I only know a few things in this form, me and my sister play tag, or hide and seek, we also had a game of finders keepers, where we would say find something. If you told me to find a stick and I did I would get to tell you to find something, but that tends to be on the really boring days,

He said. That game was only fun when they wanted to collect something or they were so bored and the other games were no fun at all. Orin was the one who loved to make games up. She mostly did it for her benefit or something she found when she had read a children’s story.

hey we could always make something new, your rules!

He said perking up a little. That would definitely get the little girl’s mind whirring! Fun wasn’t something Niro had a lot of, because of where he grew up, he was finally able to act like a real pup now that he was somewhere safe, and so far he only felt comfortable with Orin doing such things as he was a year now, whos to say he couldn’t play with a pup?

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread