Living Life With No Sense of Time
[html]

WC: 300+

Upon entering the hotel, the merle and ivory collie dog was greeted by the much warmer air, and a scent of someone in the main room. Perfect, now she wouldn't have to go looking and knocking on people's doors. She had dreaded the idea of doing that and was quite thankful for being able to discard it. The individual, a male judging by the scent combined with the deeper tone of his occasional mutterings, sounded somewhat distressed. Perhaps she would be able to help with whatever was wrong."Excuse me, I'm sorry I don't mean to interrupt you, but you seem as if you're upset about something. Is there any way I can help?" she questioned, pupil less eyes focused in the man's general direction. Taking a few steps forward, officially entering the main room, it took a few moments for Ruri to remember that she hadn't introduced herself."I'm Ruri, by the way, Ruri Aceline the Dauphine and Lautari of Cour des Miracles," she stumbled over the words, trying to introduce herself properly to the stranger. He was a member of the pack, so hopefully he would not mind such an intrusion. She hadn't meant to interrupt anyone. She was just trying to get to know everyone in the pack.

The fragile woman found herself blushing slightly in embarrassment, noticing that she was now standing in the middle of a room having simply walked in and announced herself in the middle of this man's thoughts. Why was she so bad at this leadership thing? Perhaps it was the fact that she had followed Jac her entire life and had never had to really lead anything but rather pull on the reins in case her leader got too far ahead of himself. She rarely stuttered when others introduced her, but that was probably because at those times other people had broken the ice first. For a moment she wished she had stayed at home or asked Heath to come with her on her rounds. She would have waited until his chores at the stables were done. Then she would have spared herself all of this difficulty, but no she had come by herself. As Dauphine she would have to start being somewhat more independent. This seemed to be fate's way of helping her along.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread