if you knew him then
[html]

I am really terrible at fighting threads. @_@ Perhaps we could close it soon, too.

Haku danced away and created distance between them--managing to nip the edge of his arm just lightly in doing so, drawing blood--and although Jefferson poised himself for another sudden attack, it did not come. Instead, his brother's blue eyes streaked in the air and he released some cracked, wicked sound into the sky: a false emergency, to summon his pack to back him up. A snarl rose from the base of the Patriarch's throat, eye wheeling with rage. "Can't fight me on your own, Haku?" Jefferson hissed, the talons of his teeth maliciously exposed. "That pack won't fight for you!"

He knew he could have been wrong. Jefferson knew that at any second he could have been jumped by countless Dahlian fools, those that had fallen to Haku's manipulating hand. His half-brother began to move again before Jefferson could act upon this, however, and the cyclops was busied with defending himself once more. He drew the knives of his fingers and growled once more, but as his brother neared the cyclops reared back, forcing a blunt, unrestrained kick directly towards the head.

<style type="text/css">
.airplanes b {font-weight:bold; color:#827165; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread