Communist Daughter
[html]

--

His comforting mask did not falter when she seemed unable to answer his question. Was it common for parents to abandon their young so easily? The yearling could not imagine doing such a thing, not even to the children that was not even his own. He had searched long and hard for Night when she had disappeared. He had searched for Damien for days even if he had barely met the child at that time. No child should be left behind like that, not for any reason. His heart ached for the child separated from her family.

”Well, then I’m sure they are looking for you right now,” the young leader kindly suggested, nodding gently to underline those words. Until then, she would simply have to stay here. ”I am Conor, I live in these lands,” he then said, finally introducing himself. ”What is your name?” then there was a last question he needed answered before acting. ”What are the names of your parents? He fully intended to visit the other packs in the area when the child had been taken care of.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree007 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Times new roman, serif; color:#e4f4e8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree007ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4f4e8; text-align:right;}
.Allifree007 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree007 {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#6f9a7c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... /free7.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #001b08; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#001b08; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread