[M] I want your design
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeB5 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffae2b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeB5 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freeB5 {width:400px;border:1px solid #ab2400;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... free-5.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:245px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#ab2400;}
</style>

sorry for the wait Dx +5

Eh..thank ya. I appreciate it. I'd try to avoid killin' you too, Cotl. I like to think we got some kind've a friendship goin' on. the woman spoke to him. Cotl gave a chuckle to the woman. Gut, it ist nice to have friendships. Dere veren't many vho vere villing to mein friend back in Deutschland. the male responded, his eyes wandering over to her and her body. He didn't have any friends of his own, his brother always bringing home these friends to him, like he was supposed to like all of these people. Cotl had met people, sometimes, and most of the time he would barely talk to them, and he often wouldn't see one person more than once unless they were a returning customer (he had only three of these) or if they were dragged back to the devil child's cave by the angel boy.

They do. I'll let you and Bayard catch up as we head back. the woman spoke to Maschine. The stallion nickered and nodded his massive head to the woman in response, his blue eyes returning to the road ahead of them, his ears pointing forward as well as the beast had carried his rider, one foot thumping on the grass after another. The conversations did not end though, and soon enough they were approaching the den, dug into the ground. Cotl, being from Germany, never had a hole in the ground. He never had a den like this, only a cave at one point, and then a ship, and then a house. This hole was interesting to Cotl, and he was curious enough to cock his head to the right, and his throat cleared itself before he saw the woman dismount her horse. He followed soon after, making sure he wouldn't break any bottles or anything on the jump down to the ground. He jumped down and walked behind the woman for a second before he took a few extra long steps to catch up. You might get to see him today, if he's here...Lotus? the fae spoke to him, then the air, to see if her son was around. A minute went by, and no answer. Or maybe not. He must be off seein' someone. He's pretty social she went on. Cotl shrugged. Kinder. the word was followed by the NYEH sound he was 'oh so famous' for. This word he spoke was the German word for "children", so the tone of the male's voice followed a sarcastic tone, though not in a rude way. It was a more of "that's typical" sarcasm.

Maschine had heard the woman talk to Bayard, and the stallion looked to Bayard, trying to figure out if he was going to stay or go. Maschine had to stay close, for he knew that his master would be looking for him sooner or later to head back to Inferni, though he did plan on nibbling on some of the grasses around the area, and to relax until Cotl found it time to leave again.

The woman led Cotl into the hole, in which Cotl instantly looked around curiously at how roomy and spacious it was. How long did dis -FICK-place take to make? Cotl asked, cocking his head to the woman.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread