The one who doesn't belong.
[html]

ooc- Hmmm possibly. He's been meetin alot of Lykoi-spawn lately. XD

A small amount of time passed after Cassius threw the random rock, and he felt much more relaxed. The release of tension in him settled his body and mind, for now. As he walked over to pick the rock back up, he heard a voice in the distance, out near where his rock had landed. He cocked his goggle-adorned head, stepping further towards the rock's landing zone. Who else was here this early? Maybe Anselm, or even Gabriel, would be patrolling at this time, since any potential intruder would go out at a time where nobody expected it. Maybe it was a Hydra, like Halo or Snake, or maybe it was an intruder. Set on finding out who this person was, Cassius lightly jogged towards where he had tossed the stone.

As he neared the suspected area, he noticed a brown colored figure standing around. A closer look told him that she was holding the rock he had thrown. His face immediately twisted into fear as he rushed towards the figure. His flannel flapped with the wind his speed generated. As he ran up to the figure, who was now recognized as female, he leaned on his knees to catch his breath, and then with wide purple eyes, he started vomiting apologies. "Sweet baby Jesus, Ma'am!" he started, still catching his breath, "I am SO sorry! Did I hit y'all? I sure as hell hope not! JEsus, CHRIST ma'am, again I'm SO sorry if I hit y'all anywheres." He looked at her body, searching for any wounds or scratches of any sort.

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread