What remains
[html]
ooc - Cass is secretly confederate. This is why he likes them gunsssssss

When Halo answered yes, Cass' eyes immediately lit up like a freakin' Christmas tree. he knew quite a bit about guns and he actually wanted to take up gunsmithing for a while. Problem was, he couldn't find enough parts to actually make any of the guns, and didn't have a forge to make them by scratch. It saddened him, but he still read a ton of books about guns and repairing them, and he remembered EVERY single detail from those books he read a couple years ago. All he needed to know about a gun was the brand and model, and he could go to work.

Cass swung his arms in excitement and then smiled as big as he could possible. "Well, yeeeeeehaw Ma'am! Can I fix 'em guns!" he shouted ecstatically. "Well, woman are you lucky! I cin fix 'em guns like nobody's business. Ain't no one knows 'em like I do. Jus' tell me what kind it is an' I'll work my magic on it," he said with a wink to Halo. "Lead the way!" He pointed in one direction. "Oh wait.... mansion's that way." Cass turned a quarter of the way to the side, and then looked over to Halo with a smile still plastered on his face.

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread