Back from her long trip
[html]

Domonick stifled a laugh as she came outside. How did she not see me? he thought to himself. He hoped that he wouldn't end up scaring her too much, maybe a little, but not too much. She had a good sense of humor, right? He crept forward as she turned around, as she was halfway into the house he lunched his hand forward, grabbing her by the leg, with a half laugh, half yell, "I've got you! I told you I had a word for you! I've gotten rid of that Domonick guy and now it's your turn!" He let out a laugh, hoping that she wouldn't hurt him too badly once she realized who he was. He raised his hand to block his face, just in case she didn't react to kindly to his little, childish, somewhat immature joke.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread