you me and a sunset
[html]
300+
I actually forgot the joke I was making

"'Course it's a good point," he retorted, wondering if these thoughts had even crossed the five year old's mind at some point in his life. Had he really not looked at a woman with lust once in a while? He cocked his head in Ayita's direction, nodding. "As 'together' as decent considering we just share the building. She's a nice lady, though." Alaine was the healer and had already had the misfortune of dealing with his antics when injured.

Strel shook his head at the question, wondering if the woman had ever seen his flimsy excuse for anatomy drawings he had done as sketches for outfits. "Mati Church painted it for me. Me and a paintbrush are an atrocious combination." Laughing, the redhead leaned further back, stretching out his legs before him. "I mostly stood there, kept her entertained, and looked pretty."

What did Ayita need to bring? Well, that would have to depend on what the woman wanted. "Depends. If you want something completely custom, I can get the materials myself or you bring it. Or if you want me to edit a premade, then you'll need to get the premade and any material you'd like used if you mind my using artistic license." Lately, all he had done was find his own materials, but that seemed to eat away at his time more than the sewing tended to. That was probably why he always, always stocked up heavily on clothes and cloth to have in advance.

Laughing, the Lord had to cover his mouth because of it. "Oh man, Ayita, did you understand? Because if you did, then I would be worried for your brother." He turned to the male, raising an eyebrow, eyes glittering with amusement. "You know, 'big' boys? Get it?" Maybe not. "Eh, I don't really want to explain it to be honest," he said, shrugging. "Ayita, you're with Vigilante, you gotta know all the dirt that goes on in the pack. Got any gossip?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread