I stare into this mirror
[html]

OOC No! No fail! Except this post. I ish tired. Yay Inferni! wc 334

Although already at attention, her posture straightened with pride as Kaena gazed approvingly at the gift she deposited at her paws. Sepirah had hoped her Grandmother would relish the offering, and the fact that she did spoke leagues about the coyote woman’s character – enough for her to surmise that she would get along well with the matriarch of the Lykoi lineage. When the slate-pelted woman confirmed that she was indeed Sepirah’s progenitor the young mixbreed could not resist her tail’s craving to jerk from side to side, though on ceremony she was able to allay the gesture to a small twitch. She nodded once, smiling still, “Features I am proud to bare.”

The mention of her brother set her eyes alight with surprise. “So my brother has come? Which one?” Her head cocked to the side, unknowing that Kaena was unaware that there were more siblings not only from her same parents, but the same litter as well. After just having been lamenting the fact that they had all separated, this was a pleasant surprise, and she was suspected that it was an early omen of the reunion they would all soon have. She felt it would do no harm to voice her opinions to her Grandmother. “We have been separated. . . despite my protests.” It was that blissful stubbornness that youth purported, you always knew you were right despite the little cautions your world gave you; Sepirah knew she was right, and her brothers knew they were. Still, it is not as though there was one surmounting quarrel, they all just mysteriously parted one day.

“I knew our paths would meet again very soon, though. We weren’t intended to be apart and they will see that sooner or later. Nor were we meant to be apart from our bloodline,” a flicker of heartfelt loyalty flashed in her eyes. “I didn’t know my brother was here, I came here to meet you. . . and hopefully, to learn from you and your clan.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread