[M] I want your design
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeB5 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffae2b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeB5 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freeB5 {width:400px;border:1px solid #ab2400;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... free-5.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:245px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#ab2400;}
</style>

You ninja posted me!

Really? What were things like there? I've always lived here...in some pack or another. AniWaya is the one I've been in the longest, my real and true home. What brought you to Inferni? the woman asked him. Cotl twisted his face into a small frown as he had remembered the time in his homeland. How he could pride himself in where he came from was always a mystery even to himself, but maybe it was just because it was the only place he ever had been in for the longest, and he was born there as well, so he had some kind of connection to the place. The male let his hand run through his long black hair. Mein condition got me sent into ein cave for months. I used to sneak out to hunt, but das was it. Mein -FAGGOT- brother would sneak people over to visit me too. But it vasn't better dhan here. Ich had to escape dat place, so I ran away, and ended up here.-FUCKING CUNTFACE- Inferni is ein yote clan. I vould never fit in vith a bunch or volves. No offense to you and your pack. the male made sure to not make offense come to the woman and her pack, since he was friends with her, and some other wolves. He just wouldn't feel like he was significant in the land of giants. Inferni was already a bunch of giants, so he could imagine a wolf pack.

A week or two, actually. I tried to dig every day. I dug it in around the roots o'this tree because it provides some stability. You don't live in a den back in Inferni? she went on to reply to his own question as to how long the den took her to make. Cotl himself wasn't much of a digger. I have ein room. Dere ist ein mansion on Inferni grounds, -NYEH-und I stay in dere. the male responded. He then went on. Even back in Deutschland, -BLOOP- I vas in ein cave, or in ein building. Mein family veren't big diggers, I guess. the male spoke as he watched the woman sit down. He too decided that he would sit down, but before he had done so, he had reached into the bag that was on his hip. He took out the two bottles of whiskey he had in there and he handed one of them over to his friend before he sat down in front of her and twisted open his bottle cap on his bottle.

Cheers. the male spoke to the woman, a smile reforming on his face as he held the bottle up to her, hoping she knew what cheers meant and she would clang the bottles together. If not, then he could always teach her what cheers meant.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread