you me and a sunset
[html]
I apologize for my speed.

Strelein snickered at the two of them, arguing the way siblings do. It reminded him of his siblings, his littermate, his older siblings, and his younger siblings. He had gotten on best with his older brother, since his twin sister had half shunned him for his curiosity of humanity. The redhead nodded at Ayita, rising half-stiff. He dusted off the seat of his pants, feeling sand fall from his limbs back to the earth. The beach was pretty and all, but the sand was not something he loved. Seriously, it just got everywhere.

Eying Ayita with a raised brow, the Lord smirked. "That's funny, and he's got an extra head. Guess two heads aren't better than one." The jokes were getting dirty, as was going to happen with him, but he only hoped that the two of them would not mind at all. But the redhead frowned, realizing what the woman said was true. The King had been missing more and more often. What was going on? "You're right, I haven't seen him all that often. I wonder what he's up to." It was strange. Why would the King leave his Kingdom? "What do you think is going on?" he asked, wondering what the sibling pair thought.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread