No, I'm not saying "I'm Sorry"
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><3 ew, this is short. sorries.
It was a thousand and one and a million to two
Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you
Closer to the edge

Daisuke was preoccupied with Schwarz to notice a woman coming into the store as well. Schwarz, however, was not too distracted by his friend to prick his tall feline ears towards the corner that the woman was in. It wasn't long after being discovered by the feline that the woman had shown herself. Daisuke was not facing the woman at the time in which she had appeared, so the rainbow haired male turned around as the words came from her maw. Hey sorry, am I interrupting something? Daisuke's torn ear fell to the side for a minute, giving him a youthful, confused look to the woman. Daisuke took a breath in. Dark blue eyes were on the mismatched ones of her own. His nose picked up a scent of familiarity, besides the stronger scent of Phoenix Valley on the woman. A smile grew big on the punk's face. Not at all, m'lady. Daisuke spoke, voice polite, the island accent ringing out in his voice.

The base scent of hers was bothering him, and he took a second to again, just smell and recall. I think.... the brute started, his head angling to the right for a moment, but his eyes still stuck on the woman, them trying to find what was so familiar about her. I might know you. the male spoke. You look so familiar. Your eyes... Daisuke thought farther back than Souls. He moved too far back though. To Zirenta. He remembered the eyes. Kujo...No. Kujo was male. Daisuke let his fang click on his lip ring. He ignored that thought and then moved onto the memories of when he was a yearling. A lightbulb went off in his brain. Is your name...Naiya? a wide smile was on his maw as he said her name. If not, then my name is Daisuke, and this is Schwarz. he introduced himself and then the feline that was sitting at the golden male's feet.

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread