No, I'm not saying "I'm Sorry"
[html]

Naiya's voice, the girl in the video. Thats ok, lolz....mines is too.

Naiya raised an eyebrow when the wolf said he thought he knew her. At the moment Naiya couldn't ever recall meeting the colorful seemingly gentlemen brute. As she watched him try to search through the file cabinet of his mind, she looked at the big feline near him. It seemed friendly, but Naiya never judged a book by its cover, because the might and the male in front of her could be mass murders. You can never judge to much a first site. She thought, keeping her guard up like she always did, but kept a cool composer. While she was waiting for the male to speak she looked him over. Spiked colorful hair and piercings. Very odd style......i think its called punk. She thought as she scanned him with her mismatched eyes.

Then when he spoke her name a confused a shocked look came on her face. "Wait how do you......." She said then stopping her sentence, beginning to remember him from her past: "See when your in Optime form you can do this." Naiya said running circles around Daisuke. April laughed as she watched her daughter run around the wandering wolf. "Well yes you can do that, as well as other things. More productive things like herd animals, hunt 10x's faster and build shelter." April said still giggling. "Daisuke, what ya say buddies forever!?" Naiya said while hyper.

Then when he said his name thats when it hit her. "Yeah its me! Oh my gosh its you! Wow I can't believe we would run into each other like this!" She said surprised and happy, running over to him, giving him a big hug. Naiya would have never thought she would have never thought she would get to see her old buddy again. "So how you been doing with the whole werewolf thing now?" She said with a smile still on her face. It was nice to know that at least someone she knew in her homelands was in Green Valley and it wasn't only her. The last time Daisuke has saw Naiya she was a small hyper active pup that loved to spar, but now she was a year and some months old and more settled down.

<style type="text/css">
.naiya001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#DDE6EB; letter-spacing:1px;}
.naiya001ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#DDE6EB; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.naiya001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.naiya001 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#7B95A2; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041826; padding: 0px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6CBD6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread