No, I'm not saying "I'm Sorry"
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><3
It was a thousand and one and a million to two
Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you
Closer to the edge

Wait how do you...... the words fell from her tongue. Daisuke got happy immediately. So he did remember correctly. Naiya had been the pup who found him the morning after the attack of the rouge luperci. She got her parents to help him get back on his now..Two feet. It took her a minute, but once she had remembered, she had jumped up and hugged him. Daisuke wrapped his hand around the woman and gave her a warm embrace and a hearty chuckle. Yeah its me! Oh my gosh its you! Wow I can't believe we would run into each other like this! the woman spoke. ME EITHER! It's AMAZING to see you, little lady! Though, you aren't so little any more are ya? his voice bounced into excitement as his tail wagged about a million miles per hour. There was a smile on his face the whole time.

So how you been doing with the whole werewolf thing now? the woman asked him. Well, As you can see, I generally like this form better than my lupus really. I tend to hunt and fight in Lupus still, but I'm learning how to do both in Were form too. the male spoke to the woman, nodding his head softly. He pulled back from her to get a good look at her. You've become so beautiful, Naiya! I'm sure the boys love ya. the boy complimented, his hand picking up a curl of black hair and then letting it go. What brings you to Nova Scotia? Where's April and the rest of the pack? Daisuke asked, cocking his head to the right, torn and normal audits both tilted towards the young woman.

You also smell of Phoenix valley, one of the packs around here. Is that where you make your home now? he asked, curious of the woman's coming to Nova scotia when she had a home elsewhere. You know..Where there was family...

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread