No, I'm not saying "I'm Sorry"
[html]

Naiya's voice, the girl in the video.

Naiya was just excited as the punk rock male in front of her. Her tail wagged fast and she kept a smile on her face. "You got that right buddy, I am considered a young adult now." She said to him with a playful attitude and smile. Well it was true, Naiya was all grown up from the last time he saw her. She was barely four months when they meet. Then Naiya started to blush when he said that she had grown to be beautiful and stuff. "Awwwww shucks, thanks." She said flattered while scratching her head from the compliment. Naiya hated when people gave her compliments on her looks, because it made her blush and she saw blushing as a sign of weakness.

Naiya's ears went flat on her head and a sad look came to her eyes when he mentioned her mother and the pack and stuff. "Well thats complicated. See I came here, because a few days after you had went off the pack went under attack by the rival pack and a all out war broke out. My dad wanted me and my mother to leave so we wouldn't get hurt. So we did. As for the my mother and the pack I'm in now, after me and mother escaped from our land we came here. I wanted to join a pack and have a family again, but mother didn't want the experience of another pack and decided she wanted to roam the land instead. Maybe even go back to find my father, alive or dead......" She said sadly, hardly making eye contact with the wolf in front of her.

<style type="text/css">
.naiya001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#DDE6EB; letter-spacing:1px;}
.naiya001ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#DDE6EB; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.naiya001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.naiya001 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#7B95A2; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041826; padding: 0px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6CBD6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread