wonder where I've been [j]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.conorrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2ff7d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.conorooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.conorrain p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.conorrain {width:400px;border:1px solid #455d11;background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Rain.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:50px;background-color:#b2c337;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#d0e55a;}
</style>

Syd, read the pm I sent you!

He could see the embers die within her bright sapphire, but he could not let this stop him. She needed to know there were rules to be followed. As a child she had been excused for her strange behaviour, but that was not enough anymore. The fact that she did not understand bothered him, as he had expected her to have at least an idea of how to behave with others. Perhaps this was a sign that there were more issues hiding behind her black frame. Serious issues. He did not want to believe that the girl was as ignorant as she acted.

His eyes did not leave hers as he considered her words. It was clear that he needed to have a long talk with her, but this was not the place. The golden male did not wish to take this in front of Larkspur; it would not be fair to the young girl. He turned to the black male, thinking he should get to know the wahrer better as well. One thing at the time though. ”Thank you, Larkspur. I’ll take it from here,” the man was dismissed and with a last grateful smile to the salt and pepper male he turned to the teenager and gestured with his head for her to follow him.

”Come, Night, we need to talk.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread