Riding a Dirtbike down a Turnpike [aw]
[html]

I don't know if you remember or know, but I used to play Dierdre Rhiannon Big Grin

She was one of those who had come from the old lands, though she had been fairly young when the fires had taken her home away from her. Ember missed her old home and the old way of life in Storm, but she had accepted the reality of what had happened and had joined a stable group of wolves with a very peculiar and ritualistic lifestyle. She found the stability of being a part of a group again a relief, and she had become immediately drawn into and immersed in the ways and customs of the tribe. Ember had lived in AniWaya for over a year, now.

She was a warrior of this tribe, a protector of it, and wore a weapons-belt around her trim waist. It held a longsword, axe, and small dagger. Besides the belt she wore no other clothing, wary of the heat of the summer. Her hair hung straight and black over her shoulders, beads and feathers woven into it in an interesting pattern. She wasn't doing much on this day, just checking the border as she normally did. She'd already finished her morning training and was walking along the fence that lined this portion of the border, checking it for holes. Her son Lotus had chosen to stay behind in the den this day to sleep.

She heard a howl and her head snapped to one side, muzzle pointed in the direction from which it had come. It had been awfully close...her two paws took her forward toward the owner of the howl quickly, pale green eyes searching the terrain until she caught sight of him. The Danua Ihesdi raised a hand in greeting as she approached, clearing her throat. "I heard yer howl--thought I'd be th' closest, so here I am. What can I do for ya?" In this area the fence was more spotty, missing links in some places. She considered crossing to the other side, but kept her distance for now.

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread