There's no other proof
[html]
300+
/twiddles

"I'm sorry. I really did not mean to. Really." His apologizes continued as he rubbed the bridge of his nose in discomfort. Strelein's eyes, caught up in her attire, shifted toward the slumped and slightly creased sketchbook on the ground. Guilty, he looked away from the pad of papers. Honestly, he had lost his temper for such a silly reason and frightened a passerby. How ridiculous. Such a silly little thing managed to introduce two members of the same pack, of which the redhead knew maybe only half of the citizens. "Don't hold it against me, Miss. Normally, I'm not usually so infuriated with blank walls and soulless books." The Lord attempted a smile, hoping he did not come off as creepy or insane, which he felt he had a habit of doing. The things he said could be taken badly, but he never had any idea what anyone else thought of them.

"It's nice to meet you, Princess. Your name seems to suit you," he complimented, not thinking if the woman would take that kind of thing negatively. Some would think it were an insult, calling them prissy and picky. But he really meant it visually, eyes once again lingering on the shape and cut of the dress, pretty much ignoring the curvy figure underneath. "To tell you the truth, I've been here since June, and still have not really gotten to know everyone." He failed to mention his absence for a short amount of time in the middle of that, around the time when winter started up again. It had been bleaker then, but he was here now so there was little point of mentioning it. "I'm about to sound exceptionally creepy, but do you mind if I get a closer look at that dress?" Strel let the question hang, waiting for her response, before he realized just how very, very badly Princess would take it. "Oh, no, no. I'm the pack's tailor of sorts! That dress is just so pretty." he added, waving his hands in front of him.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread