Haunted when the minutes drag
[html]
I NEVER NOTICED
YOU WERE ILLEGAL
It felt good. Really good, to know that someone else was here, and that he obviously had not forgotten about her. Or hated her. Or any of those other crazy things. Anathra kept her arms loosely on his shoulders, tilting her head slightly. As he trailed off, the blue-haired girl simply gave a gentle nod. She knew what he meant. Since..a long time. Meself..I've been. Gaze trailed upwards for a moment as she recounted, then returned to Ahren's face. Since then, Conway and I were off on our own for a while. Then... She just shrugged and let that part of the recent events drop. For the moment, at least. I returned to me old pack, to see if they were alive. They are.. At this she wrinkled her nose, eyes narrowing only slightly. I told them I was staying for good, so that I could see what they were up to. Then I left. It's just the same as it was when I left as a pup. Now, I'm here. She shrugged gently, finally letting her arms drop to her side. She felt like she was babbling, but she didn't care. It was wonderful to see him again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread