Riding a Dirtbike down a Turnpike [aw]
[html]

Lol! I also played Addison D'Angelo-Soul, who was Dierdre's daughter. But she's gone away for a bit--I'm planning to bring her in as a third character in a few months Smile I had to drop two characters due to school and work a few months ago, and she was one of them. Her parents are Dierdre x Cerulean D'Angelo. And she was adopted by Jefferson Soul XD so she's a bit of everything I suppose. And you too!! This was rather quick--welcome to AniWaya! Would you like her to show him some places to live?

She was both happy and sad that Lotus had chosen to stay home; this would have been a good learning experience for him, with greeting loners who approached the pack border. Some leaders might have been tense or unsure, but Ember tended to give people the benefit of the doubt. The AniWayans were a peaceful tribe, and she wouldn't react to anything with aggression unless it first attacked her.

The tall sub-leader looked across the fence line to where he stood. His scent was foreign to her, and she wondered from what lands he had come. She was always up for hearing stories of what other places were like, having spent her entire life in this general area.

The foreigner spoke and she listened carefully to be sure that none of his words were lost in the wind. A breeze was blowing steadily through the forest, making a rumbling in her ear every few seconds. She thought that she heard him say two very familiar words and she frowned for a moment before answering. Perhaps she had heard wrong. "I haven't heard those two words in a while--Jaded Shadows, ya say? I was more've a Storm wolf, myself. Born and raised. Up until the fire, anyway."

He had mentioned that it hadn't been there. Ember had been wondering how long it took a forest to regrow, and it seemed that she had part of her answer now. A really long time. "The name's Ember Phoenix, by the way. Hmm. The fire took everything, from what I heard. I ran over here joined a few different packs that came and left, then found this tribe in its very beginnings and joined up. These are the lands belongin' to the AniWaya tribe"

He told her of his skills without her even having to ask, and she smiled and nodded. "World-class, huh? I don't see how I could pass a nose like that up. We have a rank here for Scouts--the beginning tier of it is called the "Tsula Agateno" rank. She said. It was a quick thing, this process, for a wolf who had already been a part of a pack before. He probably knew what she had been about to ask before. "We could use some more scouts..I can't be everywhere, with my pack duties and my son ta care for." Ember nodded once more. "Welcome to the tribe."

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread