you me and a sunset
[html]
300+
I can start the next one, and will draw the new outfits for you for tomorrow Smile

Strel nodded at her, jamming his hands into his pockets, feeling the material tighten over the base of his tail. The woman went off to find her clothes, and the redhead could do nothing but twitter his thumbs and wait. But the words he had not been expecting from the other male came and he raised an eyebrow in his direction. The look Zafier had could kill a weaker man, but the Lord only grinned back at him. Nothing to be afraid of, not with Ayita nearby and her mate being so high in the ranks. The guy would not get away with hurting him. "Don't take it so personally, sweetheart," he cooed, getting cocky. "It's not like I will be interesting in you any time soon. So don't get your tail in a knot." If Zafier was bothered by his sexual jokes, than Strel would only make more. "You are not a threat to me," he added, tone suddenly cold.

That cold evaporated as the woman returned, and the redhead was all smiles and warmth. He took the bag into his arms, draping it across one shoulder. It was pretty packed; clearly, Ayita had horded quite a lot of material. "I'll see what I can do. And dresses? I'm decent at those. I'll be sure to make you something." Strel took the book and held it in his hands, eying the cover. The letters were gibberish but the images seemed to be decent enough. "I'll see if I can't do something about that. Girls need something pretty now and then. I'm sure she'll one day like having a dress or something. If I do get a dress done soon, I'll pay a visit with some thread and needles and finish it up while you wait." The redhead did not look at the brother, knowing something in him was not approved by Zafier. "Snacks will make me work faster. Hintedy hint hint," he added lightheartedly. All in good fun.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread