.acid.eyes.
[html]

searching for s o m e t h i n g . . .

<3

____

It was too ironic, really. He hadn't meant to come into 'Souls through this path. Yet here he stood. Haunted Forest.

In a way, he wished that some ghosts from his past would be here. Lingering. Laughing and prancing about in their bliss. They wouldn't be able to feel pain or anguish. No murders or rapes among them. A true Heaven inside of Bleeding Souls. Would the brute have been here, laughing away with the spirits? Or was he the dark shadow that even they, the dead, should fear? A small sigh evoked from somewhere within. The mix colored male stopped in his tracks, and lingered there in the mist for some time.

No. There would be no place for his father here, nor in a heaven above. If one even existed. Hell, there was no such thing as ghosts anyways. Right? Hale really didn't know what he should believe in. Or who he had left of his ill begotten family of poison hues and bloodlines. He hoped that he would find some remnants atleast. Bones or otherwise..

He drew his cranium to the clouded winter sky. Eyes closed. Silence. He wished that some sign would come to him. Direct him somewhere. Nothing but silence ensued. Another sigh. Then suddenly, ears perked up. Laughing.. a female. Mother? Was she coming to him, for him? Green eyes opened slowly, almost wincing. It was the unknown that he feared. The unknown that he was back for.

A faint whisper. Someone was speaking to him. He tensed up, waiting for someone or something to come flying out at him. "..what's this? A ghost or demon with eyes like those?..." He stood there, frozen by some force. Then the scent came to him. It was not mother's or father's. It wasn't a spirit or a ghost. No, it was another wolf nearby. He tried to shake off his intensity, but what did she want with him? His acid eyes searched for her in the mist but found nothing. Then a small inhale.

Hello?...

i <3 my crowie for this table. no matter how old it may be.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread