the wind will be wailing
[html]

She smelt of Haven, and the fragrance of Cour des Miracles did well to ease Mati slowly but surely. No one that belonged to her bother’s pack would ever harm her, but of course it was not the wolfess that bothered her so. Mati took a deep breath, inhaling deeply and exhaling as the other spoke her regrets. No, Mati thought with the release of breath. She need not worry about startling her, it was a free beach after all. Though the day was not as pleasant as Mati could imagine it was still nicer then the rain of the past few days, and the stranger had every right to enjoy it. She and the horse. The Dreamer shook her head, the initial startle seeping out of her tense muscles. No need to apologize. She said with a small wave of the hand that did not contain the shell. The other fist still rested on her chest. I am not used to horses, I’m afraid to say I have never met one. She admitted. The woman felt it easy to share such things with other females, conversation coming easily and naturally. If she had been a male Mati might have bid him good-bye and wandered home quickly.

The wolfess tried to seem more relaxed then she truly felt, knowing that the other would notice her unease. She lowered both her hands, the shell now held loosely in her hand. Violet eyes looked from the horse and to the woman as she spoke, ears turning to face her as well. Mati could not be completely surprised that the Crimsonian scent could be caught wafting off her pelt. It was the same way she knew that this unnamed woman was of the Miracles lands. She gave a nod, feeling a bit more confident when not focused on the horse. I’m Mati Church. She offered her name, just before asking, Who from Crimson Dreams do you know?

<style type="text/css">
.Mati22 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4d7946; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.Mati22ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#939693; text-align:left;}
.Mati22 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Mati22 {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#061413; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... mati22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #061413; padding: 170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#939693; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread