Born of Snow
[html]

yay! I'm going to welcome you now, get you a title and you'll be good to start/request threads.
I also play Anu, Mati's mother, so we can continue this thread, and speed them to meet Anu for an IC introduction or we can leave that it happened OOC. its up to you, PM me or let me know how you feel when you reply next.

She spoke, the words coming after a moment’s passing. Mati sat, ready to take what it was that Maria had to offer. Her beginning statement was not something that surprised Mati terribly. Many simply lived as a wolf, and such a thing was well enough, and abilities were simply surviving. But hunting and tracking were things that they would always need in new members. If a healthy young could not feed themselves it hurt the entire group. She gave a soft smile, encouraging her to continue. These things were not unsuitable, and Crimson Dreams very much needed those that could work to protect it, and to keep the peace that they all thrived on. The brown fey spoke, We can find a place for your talents, I am sure. Her voice was warm, and she grew eager to show the newcomer the Manor where they all lived.

Her next comment though, stopped Mati’s thoughts briefly. She had never heard of their unique blood in such a light, almost like a plague rather then a blessing. Her eyes watched the snow colored features of the other wolfess, and then spoke with warm understanding. Your in good company, we all are. She said with a small cock of her head. There was no reason for her to fear the ability become two legged; Mati could not imagine her life without such a gift. It had never really been something she disliked, frightened of perhaps when she was young, but there had never been hate there. Shall we go see my mother, she’s the Lt General and second in command here. Mati rose, her tail waving lightly, encouraging her to follow her back to the pack’s center. It was quite a walk, and she hoped that Maria would be up for it. She could rest in the Manor, where the landscape was not as harsh.

<style type="text/css">
.matiyourcolor b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a6461; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matiyourcolorooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#82737a; text-align:center;}
.matiyourcolor p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.matiyourcolor {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#dacbc8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rcolor.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82737a; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#82737a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread