sipping on some sunshine
[html]

wc:308

When the girl commented on the strangeness of humanity, he nodded and made a little hmm sound of agreement. Ehno didn’t know all that much about them either, and what he did know was gleamed from his lengthy stay in Rome, his frequent trips to Halifax, and what he discovered in the few books he’d managed to read. It was obvious that they’d had quite the empire throughout the planet, but the Marino’s interest in them was solely focused on the various artifacts they’d left behind. Simply taking a look through all the buildings and objects scattered about gave him some insight to their lives, though his interest never stretched farther than that.

The stranger introduced herself as Liliana, prompting the Italian to finally stand from his crouched position. The usual friendly smile clung to his lips as he watched the doggish girl and began to introduce himself in turn. “Good to meet you, Liliana. I’m Ehno.” It wasn’t often that Ehno had a chance to meet one of his westerly neighbors, and he was pleased to find that the encounter was thus far rather pleasant. Being a perpetual social butterfly, the Dreamer was always eager to meet new people.

Liliana was quick to mention her concern of trespassing, and it was then that Ehno really began to notice a bit of nervousness within the girl. He shook his head and kept the radiant smile in place, hoping to reassure her. Certainly not everyone could be as comfortable around strangers as he was. “Nope, these are all unclaimed lands, as far as I know. Right between my pack, Crimson Dreams,” he motioned toward the way he came, “and AniWaya. Which, I’m guessing, is your home.” While the Marino hadn’t had the opportunity to meet to many of the tribe’s members, he was familiar enough with it’s particular scent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread