You float like a feather
[html]

He nodded confirmation at the name she put forward, sitting himself down so that they wouldn't be yelling up and down to one another. He wished he could have arrived looking less equipped for war, but defense of the land was his main priority, and the chance of frightening people away was one he was willing to take to ensure that he was fully prepared to serve and protect as he had promised. He frowned slightly at her. He didn't suppose he would have made that deep an impression on her, they hadn't been extremely close or anything.

"Perhaps it has been too long to simply pick up where we left off. I am indeed Skoll, and appear to you now much the same as I was back then: a warrior in the protection of Storm. A lot has happened to me, and I'm sure to you as well. Still, I collect that you didn't come here to pay me a visit," he smiled casually, doing his best to emphasize that there was nothing wrong with this. "So, given that, I should ask what business you did come with?" He had met her daughter recently, but he would avoid mentioning that at present. Business first, pleasantries later. As it always was with Skoll.

Curiosity gnawed at him for a moment. He really had no idea what she could have come for. She didn't look well, and even though she had family in Bleeding Souls, she had arrived at Storm instead of Clouded Tears. What was going on? He couldn't help but be reminded of the day when Iskata came to join the Storm pack under a different name, leaving her family behind with her old personality. He had picked up that that old dilemma had been resolved with some help from Phoenix, but he doubted the same had happened to Colibri. She responded to her name at least, and had remembered him after a moment.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread