the wind will be wailing
300+
[html]

Anann couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more about the fem that seemed familiar, aside from the scent of Crimson Dreams that reminded Anann of the young healer she had met months ago. It was unlikely that her mind was going to make the connection between this woman and Haven all on its own. Perhaps if Anann had known that he had siblings in the Dreamer pack. She was glad to see woman relax, even if just slightly. "Would you like to? Meet one that is." Anann offered. She supported herself now, no longer leaning against the large black horse. "I know he looks like a large brute, but he means you no harm. His name is Rem." She hoped the offer would make the Dreamer more comfortable. Perhaps a little understanding of the large beast would help with that. If not she could send him off on his own for a bit until she was ready to head back home.

The woman gave her name before asking a question of her own. It was a pretty name. While she didn't answer Anann's question she didn't refute it and she assumed that in itself was an answer. "Nice to meet you Mati, I'm Anann Kelevra." Giving her own name as well before addressing her question. "I met a young healer from Crimson Dreams a couple months ago. Cambria, I think was her name." It seemed so long ago, before she had joined the Miracles pack even. Just days after she had first stumbled into these lands she now saw as home. "I also met the Lieutenant General briefly that day, I'm afraid her name escapes me at the moment." Anann tried to remember the woman's name but it just wasn't coming to her. The situation at the time had already been a bit embarrassing for Anann. Having been found unconscious by the young woman. And with a gash in her head no less. All appearing to be an act of her own clumsiness.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif;

color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:

Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99;

background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/allifit

z/free4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px

0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px;

color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px;