Knowing whom I serve
300+
[html]

no worries dear

After knocking at the door and taking a step back Anann quickly ran her fingers through her short mane and hackles. Giving herself a quick once over to make sure she was as presentable as she could be. It was only a matter of a few seconds before she could hear someone at the other side of the door. Proud and confident she still felt the edge of nervousness as the door came open. Having only seen the new king at the meeting she didn't know exactly what to expect. She had some idea though and knew this would be a much different meeting the one she had had with the previous king. Jacquez had been an arrogant man that loved to have his ego stroked, among other things she was sure. It was his arrogance and pride that had somehow drawn others around him. Perhaps if she had been there at the time she might better understand how the seemingly rogue dog had come to be a king, other than his simple lust for affection.

Thus Anann used a much simpler approach this time, unlike the flare she had used when tracking down the last king. "Hello, sir. I hope I did not catch you at a bad time." She bowed her head in respect, lowing her eyes for but a moment before returning to the proud posture she typically held. Submissive nature was not something she practiced but she was not above showing due respect to her superiors. "I was hoping I could get to know my king. If you have the time that is." There was no pressing business that had brought her here. Just the simple need to know who it was that was in charge of things. From what she saw before her now and what she had seen at the meeting she had no reason for concern. Simply it was hard for Anann to think herself under the command of some one she never met nor held conversation with.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread