let the rain fall down
[html]

--

The name called out of him was not one he had expected, and he strangled the amused snort that wanted to leap out into the soggy spring air. She seemed peaceful and not at all uncomfortable by his intrusion. All was well then. There was too much tension between the different races and their hybrids around here. Conor had never quite managed to grasp why things were as they were. Differences would always create separate groups and conflict, but what was odd to the male was how far some groups and individuals took it. The boy blinked, pushing such thoughts away and refocused on the lovely girl. His smile brightened as her words seemed to welcome him, and so he stepped closer, in under the holey roof of the large tree. Perhaps the tapestry was more tempting, but it was out of the question. ”Sure, why not.”

He sat down a few good feet from her and crossed his feet casually, allowing his hands to rest in his lap after fingers had groomed out his messy fringe. His hair had always been fairly unreasonable, but he had learned to live with it. Alexey had always found it adorable when he was younger, but after things had changed he rarely knew what the latte woman thought. He was less confused than he had been, but he was also sorer inside his chest. ”I must admit I chose a horrible day for walking,” he mumbled as he resisted the climbing urge to shake the water out of his golden coat. ”I’m Conor, by the way.” the young male consciously left out the well known surname so that first impressions wouldn’t be ruined.

Table credit: Alli/Anu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread