wildfires under your feet, torch the hills
[html]

Hello there ^^

She was normally one to rise before the sun, but today she had made an exception and had allowed herself to sleep in a bit. Ember had never been much of a worrier, more of a go-with-the-flow type, but occasionally her son didn't return to the den and that seemed to set her off. He was growing older, she knew, and would be going on the same types of wild adventures that she had as a pup. Some nights he wouldn't return, she knew. But that couldn't stop her from thinking about him, wondering if he was okay. She had finally managed to get to sleep a few scant hours before the bright ball of light crept up into the sky.

The distant howl had been lost to her in her dreamy state, but the second one came after she had gotten up out of bed. The sub-leader had hastened to get to the pair in a timely manner, as timely as possible, and arrived seated upon her appaloosa Bayard. He had gotten her there in a quarter of the time it would have taken her to get there by foot. She dismounted and took in the sight of the two, recognizing Nayati from the pack gatherings and observing the odd scent that drifted toward her from the newcomer.

Ember wore no cloak today due to the heat, but her weapons-belt had not been forgotten, strapped firmly around her waist. She had a few weapons, the longest being her sword Lightning, but it didn't seem as if she would be needing any of them for this encounter. "Hello. I've seen you before but I'm not sure if we've ever officially been introduced. I'm Ember Phoenix. What news do you have for me of this wolf?" She gave Laika a nod as well.

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread