wildfires under your feet, torch the hills
[html]

Ari, we can continue this or just assume that Nayati showed her around. Up to you!

Laika's compliment to Iye made Nayati's grin widen. The stallion's ear flicked and he momentarily eyed the female luperci as if he knew that she had been speaking his praises. It was always hard to tell with the dapple gray horse though. Some could be very expressive and outgoing, but Iye was more the stoic type. "I think so too, thank you. If he could thank you too I'm sure he would." The horse's tail swished, but it easily could have been a fly on his flank as any kind of response. Still, despite his reserve he was hardly a rude beast.

He had expected Ember to question her more thoroughly, and he was somewhat surprised to hear her say that she was satisfied enough with what he had told her. Such a quick acceptance on the word of a lower member had never happened in the Great Tribe. However, he supposed he wasn't so low of a member here, and it was an honor to have his word and judgment be so trusted. The Utina nodded at the warrior once again. "I would not mind at all. Do you have a preference Laika?" She seemed the type to want to live in the village, but he could be wrong.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatibowarrow b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79A29; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.nayatibowarrow-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.nayatibowarrow p {text-indent:17px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatibowarrow {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#24130B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... warrow.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E5C68D; padding: 10px 0px 415px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C6127; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread