Joining
[html]

That's great! Yeah, I understand that it can take a little while to get into the swing of things at a new place Smile I'll ask for you to get titled up, but we can continue this thread. I'll go ahead and ask for your account name to be changed as well. 300+

She had no idea what it was that haunted this girl, but something awful did. Savina could see it in her eyes, in her jumpy movements. It broke her heart to see someone on the cusp of adulthood begging for their life to be taken away. What horrors have you endured? the woman silently asked in her mind. Curious as she was as to what had happened to this femme, dredging up her past experiences would not help her move forward, would not help her heal. The girl's response made her ears dip back against her skull, but they quickly returned forward. "Life is never a waste." Her words were said softly as before, but there was more steel behind them this time. If she wanted to live then she needed to really want it. She needed to work for it and not give up. Hopefully she was just at that low point where it seemed nothing could ever improve or get better. Savina needed to prove to her that it could get better.

"I will take you to my home and find you a room. Once I've got you settled I'll fetch my daughter so she can do what she can to help you. You'll be a member of Crimson Dreams until you've healed. If you wish to stay after that you will be welcome to, but that choice is up to you." She could have called Cambria to come here, but she didn't wish to rouse the whole pack in the middle of the night. It would be better to take the girl to the mansion and deal with it quietly there. The Commander took a few steps back and focused her mind on the shift of her body. She would need to carry the girl the house and she needed arms to do so. Her bones cracked and changed oreintations, elongating to the more humanized form. Long, wavy raven hair sprouted from her head and cascaded down her back. The whole change took only a minute or so and when it was done she walked back to kneel by the girl. "With your permission I'll carry you, so you do not have to exert yourself." There was a slight pause while she waited to hear the other's answer. "I am Savina, by the way."

<style type="text/css">
.savirocky b {font-weight:bold; color:#F9EACB; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.savirocky-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savirocky p {text-indent:5px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.savirocky {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#B8A489; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... yrocks.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9D9B1; padding: 10px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#71431F; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread