I Have Trouble Thinking So
[html]

Her finger flipped through the pages of the book. They were mainly black and white, or gray charcoals. It was rare to find colored pencils, and colored chalk pastels were even more rare. She used the sparingly, and when she found them the artist transported the soft easily breakable sticks of pigment as if they were fragile pups. Swaddled in thick cloth and tucked into a wooden box if she could find it.

Mati gave a small shrug and a smile to the other female. I don't know where mine came from either, or even if it means something. Her grin was large, her shoulders raised slightly at the amusing fact that neither of them knew of any origin. My brother was named after Haven Manor, the rest of my siblings... She paused as she ran them through her thoughts. nothing exotic.

<style type="text/css">
.matipaints b {font-weight:bold; color:#960820; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.matipaints-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.matipaints p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.matipaints {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#D17301; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... paints.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #623621; padding: 10px 0px 410px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4D578; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
by Erin ♥

[/html]

Messages In This Thread