When the stars fell, I knew it to be the end
[html]

She knew of a few places where there were some caves immediately available, but she wasn't sure what type of a den he was looking for. A temporary place would do for now, until he got more settled in. At least it was summer, though, that she was thankful for. Ember had been slowly adding an extra room onto her den, a little room just off of Lotus' room. She had never thought she would need more space, but as it turned out Lotus had acquired more toys than she had room for. She was glad that it wasn't winter or fall, when the ground was harder and more difficult to work with. "Alright, we'll head toward Adagio Creek. There are some good caves near there that would make due for now" She said.

When asked about her son, a smile lit upon her face. Ember had never thought that she would be one to take on such a role, but when her absent sister had asked her to care for the child she had accepted without a second thought. She now considered other pups in the future; Lotus was always asking when he was going to get some siblings. He wanted more pups to play with.

Focusing on the question at hand, she replied. "He's just Lotus. He's got his own peculiarities...he believes that he's a girl. And he don't like for me to call him my 'son'...he always wants me t'call him my daughter. An' he doesn't care much for any boyish toys...he likes stuffed animals." Rowan had said that he was hungry, and she had a quick thought as they passed by a very familiar part of the territory. "My den's nearby...I could grab you one of the hares that I caught yesterday. I been storin' em underground in a big hole to keep 'em fresh."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread