Bright White Sunshine
[html]

That was not short and it didn't suck, you silly! xD 500+ words.

The Miracles King tended to keep to himself, and he had never been one to speak more than necessary. Where some found solace in speaking until they were stopped, Vigilante preferred the exact opposite. He had always spoken when necessary, but very rarely for the sake of it. When he had been promoted to Constable, he had made a concious effort to change that. He wanted to be more available to the pack, and he had wanted the members to feel comfortable around him. When he had taken over Jacquez's rank, he had made even more of an effort. He was interested in not only strengthening the pack, but the relationship it had with the other packs. He was growing to be more social, he supposed.

As such, the shepherd-malamute mutt waited until Ghita had finished speak entirely before he responded. He believed that it was more proper to treat women with such respect, rather than to interject his own comments in the midst of their speaking. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Ghita," he said amicably. He did not comment on her battered condition, and he would not do so. If their conversation turned in that direction and the explanation came to light, he would ask—he was curious to know what had left her in such a state, but he did not want to pry. Similarly, he would not question why she had been in and out of the pack some times. "We all have our reasons for where we go and what to do. As long as you've found your peace, then it does nolt matter how many times you've been here."

"Mati seemed like a nice girl, as does Princess. I trust Haven completely, and as far as I know, he's been in the pack for just a little longer than I have, which is almost a year." It generally took some time for the man to trust someone, but he had grown to trust Haven some time ago. Vigilante trusted the younger man to keep their pack safe, and that was something important. He would never allow someone he did not trust protect his pack, including his mate and the girl he'd adopted as his daughter. The King would not trust simply anyone to protect the family he'd found here, and he was glad to have Haven there to do it. He could not think of anyone better suited for the job of a Knight than the Aatte man himself.

"Truthfully, I do not have much for specific questions," he admitted. "I was hoping to learn a bit about your pack—its leaders, its members, its culture—and I would be more than happy to tell you a bit about Cour des Miracles, if you were interested at all." Vigilante felt strange knowing that he was not knowledgable of the pack's leadership. Their other neighbors, AniWaya, he knew some about the leadership there, due to the horse race competition that had been held between the two packs. Crimson Dreams, however, he did not know anything about.

<style type="text/css">
.vigitrees1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#223E61; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vigitrees1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#86D9AD; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.vigitrees1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vigitrees1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70B186; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... itrees.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#485D57; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread