Song of the water carried by the breeze ...
[html]
300+
Because you are not using html as I am [we have a thread on this somewhere, I swear] you need to use BBC. I'll post some stuff under my post for you Smile

So polite for her age. That was unusual, but Strel had an uncanny ability to confuse plenty of aspects of life. His idea of young pushed a year old, where he was barely three. He eyed her, wondering what a young thing like her was doing so far from whatever place she called home. Surely, her parents had to be around here? Maybe she was lost? "Have you lost your parents?" he inquired, crouching near her, hands on his khaki covered legs. Strel could not fault her for wandering into the kingdom, not if she was lost. He himself had purposefully trespassed to join, but he did not know what the young female wanted. It did not seem like she had any parents with her, for she was not confused and desperate enough to be separated from them.

Technically, the redhead could do little more than question Ever, since he was not in a rank to do more than that. His opinion was not yet fully trusted, and the redhead was not about to push his luck. He did not want to risk bringing her to the kingdom's territory. It was best for a leader to evaluate this. Rising stiffly (it seemed any time he bent his legs, his knees grew stiff), Strel howled out, trying to reach one of those of the Court or the House. Hopefully, it would be one of the ones he knew well enough. Strel was not afraid of his King, it was just that he did not know him. But, maybe, it would be a good chance to make a good impression. Settling back to Ever, the man turned his grin on her. "Well, what do you plan to do then, now that you're on the Kingdom's borders?" Simple enough for the moment, right?

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Code:
[i]TEXT IN ITALICS HERE[/i]
Code:
[b]TEXT IN BOLD HERE[/b]
I am a rather bad code teacher, but I will ask about the coding thread for you.

Messages In This Thread