Entering Into the Light (J)
[html]

sorry for the wait D: want to continue this or end it?

It would be good to have another in the pack that was knowledgeable in the martial arts, in case trouble ever did come knocking at their door. Jazper was of course very well equipped for the job, but having another could never hurt. She was sure others in the pack could hold their own in a fight, herself included, but no one was dedicated much training or thought to the matter. It might be nice for Jazz to have another to discuss such things with, and she had no doubt that the large male and Caedres would get along well.

He listened to her attentively as she explained how the pack worked and what the territory was like briefly. Just looking at the storm colored man she could tell that his mind was always working, always planning, always thinking. It was an interesting thing for her to see so easily, but if he had been a loner for long and a warrior on top of it, well she shouldn't be surprised. Surviving on one's own was no easy task and required skill and intellect. It was quite clear that Caedres had both of these.

"I hope you can as well Caedres, but I don't have many worries on that subject. You seem a smart and capable fellow," she said with a grin. Savina rose back to her feet, shaking out her ebony coat before looking back to him. "I can show you back to the mansion where most of the pack resides if you wish, or you can take a look around the territory on your own. Either way though, I must return back to my pups." She'd already been gone longer than she had planned and didn't want anyone worrying over her.

<style type="text/css">
.saviforestbeach b {font-weight:bold; color:#254E26; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saviforestbeach-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.saviforestbeach p {text-indent:17px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saviforestbeach {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#4A7EAD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tbeach.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFCFC; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CEDAE8; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread