You float like a feather
[html]
OOC
IC

Her half-guess had been correct, as a nod was given to the ivory female. He sat down so that they were at the same level, and she tilted her head slightly and kept her smile on, grateful for that little gesture decreasing his 'scariness' and superiority as an actual member versus trespasser. She took notice of the slight frown that appeared on the male's face before the words came, and she had started opening her mouth, but remained silent as he spoke, slowly letting her mouth shut as he spoke. Instead she nodded, as he spoke of being a warrior of storm, which fitted him quite well. Although, his equipment seemed rather aggressive. Not the carrier of course, because as far as she remembered it was a wolf she had felt comfortable with. She knew nothing of what was happening in the 'Souls lands any longer, but she remembered both quarrels with wolves and coyotes in the past.

Then the question was given, and tilted her head the other way, taking eyes away from him and allowed them to gaze in a complete other direction, as if it was halfway a secret, some truth she was not proud of. It was a bit truth in that, actually. First off, though. " I apologize, it is not like that. If you had not made an impression, I would not have remembered your name at all, nor your face." She brought back her little smile again, but it did not reach her eyes. Nothing positive could be reflected in her eyes any longer. No happiness, no joy, no laugh. She was so used to feeling depressive that she wondered if she was capable of feeling anything else.

" I think most of all I want to go home. I am so tired of being alone. " She missed Lisichka, Acid, Maluki, Akeni, her children, all her children, her family, her whole life, a life she never could get back. Either they were dead, gone or saw her as dead. Clouded Tears was a closed chapter. She had not wanted it to be, but she could not go back, not after failing so many times. " Do you think there actually is a perfect place for us in this world? A place where you truly belong?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread