the wind will be wailing
300+[html]

Like all creatures, horses have their own body language. For Anann it was as easy to read as that of wolves. Though for those unaccustomed to the beasts they could be easy to misread. They used their ears in a slightly different manner than wolves. Laid back ears was a sign of aggression or annoyance in most cases. While forward ears was more an act of curiosity and greeting. So long as you harbor no ill will for him or myself he won't. She was not sure if there was much more she could do to help her feel more comfortable with the large horse. Rem became bored and sense the woman's unease he wandered off a bit. Nose searching the sandy beach for something edible. He eventually found a bit of sea weed that had washed up in the serf. Unimpressed he spat it back out after a couple chews did not improve the flavor, continuing his search.

Anann looked back with some fondness to the day she had first met someone from the Dreamer pack. It was probably only because she had injured herself near their borders that the young healer had come across her. Otherwise Anann would have been left to care for it herself having not known the area and the packs within it at all. She has a talent for the healing arts. Stitched me up well anyways. It had been nothing more than a slight split in the scalp but that did not change anything about how the young woman had handled herself.

So she was Haven's sister. Surprising news to Anann, having met the knight a few days before. I didn't realize Haven had family in Crimson Dreams. I pretty new here though so I sure there is plenty I have left to learn. She exlained with a soft smile. She wondered if Mati knew of the fresh scars that he carried. If she didn't Anann felt it was not her place to inform her of such things. We plan to have a sparring match sometime. She was excited to have someone to spar with especially in armed combat. Although she wouldn't ass up a another wrestling match with Anatoliy. So long as he didn't just let her win again.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread