the wind will be wailing
[html]

Mati, of course, had no true idea how she was to understand the horse. She figured that there was a language between the stallion and his own, but how their bodies rang and sounded was unknown to her. It made the Dreamer act like she did, for all she understood a flick of the ear meant the start of a violent trampling. Anann words were even, and Mati gave a nod and spoke politely Of course, voice was thoughtful and soft. Her fingers felt the shell between them, eyes glancing to the hoofed beast that had lost interest in the two wolves and gone to roam. He didn’t seem to care about her anymore, knowing that Mati was no longer a thread. See, Mati thought to herself, what was there to worry about? He didn’t at all. She felt better now that he felt comfortable around her, and grew a bit more confident. Perhaps she would try to pet his nose if he got a bit closer.

Thoughts of Cambria made her heart flutter, and she could not help it. Her stomach made little leaps, her thoughts started to whirl, her face grew flushed. Mati smiled, compliments towards Cambi brought her pride and made the Dreamer even happier that they were indeed in love. The knowledge of it still made her slightly light headed. Talented, indeed. Cambria possessed a talent that Mati would never own, a calm in such situations where blood was involved, where life was on the line. Her smiled grew, She’s bandaged me up a few times. For the first time Mati felt the desire to tell a stranger that they were together, and for some reason the gold furred female seemed like someone that would understand. But, it was hard to explain such things, with no word to label her relationship.

Its where we were both born. Mati explained, her smile still present. I’ve always been here, and I know I still have a lot of exploring here. She understood how it was to suddenly find that it was a seemingly small world. She knew nothing about the fight that Haven had been in, but knew that it had been too long since she had placed eyes on her brother. Really? You fight as well? The artist knew little when it came to horses, and any sort of combat.

<style type="text/css">
.greensea b {font-weight:bold; color:#081d20; letter-spacing:1px; }
.greenseaooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#739b9b; text-align:left;}
.greensea p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.greensea {margin:0 auto; width:367px; background-color:#c4e6e0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 974353.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #081d20; padding: 0px 0px 130px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#24514c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread