Knowing whom I serve
[html]

short is fine and omg at all the joiners lately xD

Anann had learned the name of the king from the others. Though she had not known his full name. The pleasure is all mine. She said as they made their way through his home. Lovely home you have. She add simply being polite. She hardly looked around his home as they passed through its walls. Feeling its contents were hardly any of her business.

She couldn't help but chuckle lightly as they were greeted with a snort as they stepped out on the deck. So similar to the attitude of her own equine companion. The black stallion reserving his knicker as a greeting to a select few. Most earned a snort and if very unlucky a well aimed snotty snort. Magnificent stallion. Beautiful color. Anann commented as she followed him down the few steps. She had never seen a blood bay before. She held out a hand to let the horse sniff her if he wished. She never tried to force the first contact with such a creature, that was to be their decision. Nice to meet you Nádherné.

Rem and Anann had their own odd relationship. Often hardly worth the trouble of explanation. oh yes. He has always been free to come and go as he pleases. He won't be a bother to anyone, I assure you. So long as they didn't bother him anyways. She felt sorry for anyone that might attempt to make a meal of the fierce horse. So, do you ride? He said their relations was odd but she had little idea in what since he had meant.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread