Aislinn [J]
[html]

Thanks for your patience Big Grin <3

Ears folded against his skull as the woman explained. His lips pursed slightly, and he had to agree that she was lucky to escape with nothing more than an injured leg. This was before he realized her last words and it stung bitterly in his young chest. He had no children of his own, but those he cared for were dear to him and it was painful to think of a similar tragedy hitting him. Although there had not been a lot of dominance in his stance, it all fell away now as his lips tensed—mouth full of unshed words that wanted to comfort the childless mother. He could not begin to contemplate how excruciating this must have been for her. More than anything, the young alpha wanted to take her in and protect her.

She was not the one that should apologize. The yearling shook his head and looked at her with sympathetic eyes. ”I’m so very sorry to hear,..” He did not know her name, but with such a tragedy soaking the air around them he did not need her name. She wanted to comfort her, but he was merely a stranger to her and she was alone with her bleeding heart. ”You need to rest,” he said firmly, though ever so gently. ”I’d like to take you to my home so that I can clean and bandage your leg, and then we’ll find a place where you can rest.” He hesitated then, realizing that it was possible he sounded sort of bossy. ”Would that be alright?” he asked softly, tilting his head and watching her with the calm lavender gaze.

Table credit: Alli/Anu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread