Knowing whom I serve
[html]

I know. :o So many! WotD: Fathom. 300+ words.

Nádherné sniffed the strange woman's hand, but that was the extent of their contact. He nudged Vigilante's shoulder roughly, a strange and fond greeting for the luperci, before he moved away from the two of them, having already grown bored with their presence. The two were close, but they both tended to leave on another alone, and that seemed to suit Nádherné just fine. The dog mutt shook his head half-heartedly as he watched the stallion stalk away from them. The horse certainly had a mind of his own and an occasionally abrasive personality. Their bond was different than the bond shared between Haven and Drogon, certainly. For one thing, Drogon seemed to actually listen to what Haven had to say. Nádherné probably could not have cared less.

Vigilante moved back on to the porch, gesturing the chairs for Anann to sit and relax. He would sit after she did, as was only proper. In response to her question, he shook his head. "No, I don't. I think that might be part of what is odd about our relationship. I do not ride, and have no intentions of doing so, and I do not use him for any working purposes, either. I suppose he just... Lives here, and we're friends." He idd not know how to explain it at all, but he did enjoy the relationship he shared with the stallion. He could not fathom why the horse had chosen to follow him home that day, but he was very happy that Nádherné had.

Judging from what she had said, he could only assume that she had not been a member of the pack for more than a few months, at best. "How are you liking the pack?" he inquired, curious to know what she thought of living here.

<style type="text/css">
.vigitrees1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#223E61; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vigitrees1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#86D9AD; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.vigitrees1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vigitrees1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70B186; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... itrees.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#485D57; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread