the wind will be wailing
300+[html]

Sorry for the wait <3

Something changed, something subtle as the conversation touched on the subject of the young healer. It was more than Mati simply relaxing. Which she had some since the horse had taken to roaming the beach. Anann could sense it faintly in the woman but she was not sure what it was. Perhaps if she had seen an imagine of her own features in the presence of the Russian man she might better recognize it. A smile growing across her lips, though there seemed something almost bashful about her features. Anann dismissed it rather quickly. Nothing too serious I hope. Anann said with a grin.

Anann found it rather surprise, though perhaps she shouldn't have, how many connections there were between Mati and herself. Anann might not know any of them very well but being fairly new to the area it was to be expected. She had met many that had traveled here. A few, like Anatoliy, had traveled much farther than she had. So naturally she had assumed Haven had probably traveled her as well. I had never strayed far from my place of birth either. Until I came here that is. It's easy to stick with what your familiar with. There was still plenty of time for the Dreamer woman to explore her world if she wished.

Anann could not imagine what her life might have turned out to be if she had not found herself immersed in the arts of war. She felt everyone should at least know how to defend themselves. Anann nodded, Yes, though I hope my skills are less needed here. I hope I can focus more on my leather working. She would never abandoned her swords and training. Rem for one would never let her do so easily. There was no desire in her to give it up anyway. It was a part of her, it always would be. But that is no reason to let myself grow rusty. I might even be able to teach your brother a trick or two. She said jokingly.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread