I stare into this mirror
[html]

WC 400+

The pride Kaena felt in her family and her position in the clan was catching, and though it wasn’t fully clear to Sepirah, pride and honor swelled in her chest as her grandmother spoke. Kaena’s pride in her clan also testified to the strength of the clan itself. Sepirah did not take her grandmother to be a woman who was needlessly prideful for the sake of it; if Kaena had loyalties this deep to Inferni, then it was a place to revere.

So, it was Mkhai who preceded her arrival in the clan lands, and apparently he hadn’t seen fit to inform Kaena that there were additional progeny. Well then, she would get that honor, which put a smile on her muzzle. She was eager to tell Kaena things that would please her. “Yes, there are four of us, including myself. I have three brothers. I would not be surprised if they were hot on my paws. . .” She glanced over her shoulder as though one would pop out of the brambles at the mention, though no one was there. Sepirah was convinced that, having to survive in the mortal realm, the gods within her litter would be drawn back to each other very soon. Of course, it could just as well be the fact that they were young and in a land foreign to them, and that they would naturally seek out a sanctuary in which they could thrive. . . but Sepirah’s mind didn’t work so plainly.

Dismissing the thought, she turned back to Kaena, unconcerned with her stubborn brothers for now, far more interested in the discovery of her family and acceptance into the clan. “I’m small,” normally she wouldn’t point out a weakness, but it was evident, and this was no foe she was talking to. Even when her body was full grown, she would remain petite. “In this world of wolves-” she made a jerking motion to the land that spanned behind her past the Inferni borders, “-my first concern is learning to take care of myself. I know there is a lot I can learn.” She was clearly talking about fighting tactics, and indirectly asking her grandmother for tutelage.

“I do have my own talents, however,” her eyes cast down to the snake curled obediently at her paws, not wanting to seem too weak and helpless, even at her age. “Which can be used to our advantage.” She looked back up to Kaena with a loyal smile, though her eyes quickly wandered, looking about the Inferni lands that spanned behind the matriarch. It grew increasingly interesting, and it became apparent in her stance that she was eager to see her new home.

<style>
.sepirah-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-a01 b {color:#B8E23E; letter-spacing:-.3px; font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; }
.sepirah-a01-separator {text-align:center; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-color:#B8E23E; padding:0px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sepirah-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sepirah-a01 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B8E23E; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3C4714; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepirah-a01-border {border:1px solid #000000; width:402px; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread