Glaiven [J]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
yaaay, welcome to dahlia! I'll have you titled up asap!

Her name was Glaiven and that was all that he needed to know for now. His gentle gaze fell away from her, travelling across the scenery and up towards the sky. Her name echoed in his tranquil mind and he hoped she would find happiness here. Members came and went chasing dreams. His dreams, hopes and life was here, well anchored in the heart of Dahlia and those he loved. ”It’s a good name,” he decided, looking back at her beautifully hued form. ”Welcome to Dahlia de Mai.” he spoke, allowing his smile to widen slightly. White tipped tail danced about him and he turned slightly, and no more than that. ”The borders stretch all the way to the ocean—feel free to come and go as you please. I happen to be the leader of this pack, so if you need me I’m likely to be found in Wolfville—the city resting in the heart of the pack territory.” It was the season for exploration; the lands did not get much more beautiful than they were during summer. Colour was everywhere, even in the crumbling human city. More often than not he offered a short, guided tour through the pack territory, but not today. He wanted her to discover this new world on her own, and he had somewhere he had to be. ”I will see you again soon, Glaiven,” her name was spoken with warmth and a smile bidding a temporary farewell, and the male turned away, moving through the undergrowth and towards the metal mountains towering in the distance.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread