Tangled Lines
[html]
300+

Anann didn't drown. That was good. Anatoliy was not done with the woman just yet; he still had to teach her the finer points of fishing before he'd let her off the hook like that, pardoning the pun. He laughed at her words, sending her an odd look, half question, half sly, if such a combination were even possible. "I don't know yet. I'll tell you vhen I find out." The Russo hinted that she should give him more evidence to work with; a good conclusion cannot be found without sturdy support. The woman shook herself a little to clear the water out, and the brunette followed suit. He pulled his hair out of the tie as he rung some of the sea water out. Oh his hair was going to get a little bit salt later. "Vell, if you are so eager to be rid of me," he answered, giving his best haughty airs, nose rising into the air in a huff.

But it was enough fooling around. Fishing was what they were here for, even if the messing around was fun. They could always find a way to celebrate some fish if they caught any. "Let's find a pier or somezhing." Anatoliy sighed as he turned to wade toward the shore, glancing back suspiciously at Anann, grinning as he made sure she would not knock him back down into the water. "No funny business, now." As he got out, he shook out his legs a bit, feeling the water dripping down his legs and onto the sand. Well that was going to be terrific. "Vhy didn't you stop me? I'm going to veigh tvice more now." Anatoliy picked up the pole, making a face as he felt his legs rub against the cold material. He would probably have to take them off before fishing; sitting down would feel nasty.

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread