Saturday night and I've been saving
[html]
I can't believe I let this sit for this long. Dx

Have you ever seen a dead body, Daisuke? the question was foreign. He'd seen a dead deer. He'd seen his dead mother. But before someone came in and mutilated the body, he had never seen a rotting corpse on the side of the bank besides, you know the drowned doe and her fawn that one time. They were freshly killed though, so they too, had all of their flesh, and in fact they were bigger (bloated) than they would have been when they were alive. So all in all, her point, was more than lost to him. I've seen dead things. he spoke, nodding his head, figuring that he'd entertain her. They decay. Dead bodies do not remain intact. Eventually, there is nothing but a pile of bones left. For a long time before that, though, there is a mess of disgusting, rotting, dead flesh the woman went on. Daisuke knew not much of how the world worked, because he had never stopped to recognize that everything would return to the earth in the end of it all.

I can never stop my body from walking, but unless I do something to keep it intact--in this case, smoking--it will begin to rot, just like every other dead body. I will have to exist like that forever. she had explained to him. Daisuke smiled. Fair enough. You gotta do what you gotta do. the male spoke, shrugging lightly as he had leaned back, resting his body on his elbows as he looked at her. She was crazy in the head, but he was one to talk, right? Daisuke liked the crazed, and often welcomed the strange in with open arms. He loved abnormality and everything that came with it, rather it be masochistic, or nymphomaniac. He'd take it all. Maybe fuck it. He hadn't thought about it, since he hadn't really been with very many crazies on an intimate level (though Svara was pretty crazy, she was a rapist on his part) but still, he'd never been with a crazy like that before. Mostly they were just friends. Does that mean that you grow these plants too? the male asked, wondering more about the herb that they had smoked together, since he was liking the buzzing of his head at the moment.

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... abro-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread