I stare into this mirror
[html]

Thanks! I'll post the full version in the gallery in a few. =) WC 272

At the word “wolf,” she dipped her muzzle and sneezed; it was an expressive gesture rather than irritation from dust. “The most prominent blood in our veins, next to Coyote, is Jackal,” she said, pride seasoning her tone. Her eyes turned back to the viper. “He traveled with me from Egypt. He is young and it is a chore to keep him alive and healthy here, but he will be worth the trouble.” She grinned down at the creature that pretended not to notice – or did not realize – it was being talked about. “Some people don’t understand the importance of making use of your world, and what you can do within it.” It was clear that this thought was a bit of spite directed at one or more of her siblings who had a low opinion of her pet, but she chuckled off the thought.

“I haven’t had a safe den for a while,” she turned back to Kaena. “Is there a clan den?” It was a redundant question, she assumed. “Could you show me where I can settle up? At least temporarily, until I can make myself more permanently at home here. . .” She was weary, and despite her resolute soul, her young body was tired from what it took to care for herself and her companion alone in a strange wilderness at her younger age. She had been forced into a new land, and very quickly had found herself without the comfort and protection of her people, her mother, or her litter mates. It was enough for anyone to adjust to, and not always something just anyone would survive.

<style>
.sepirah-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-a01 b {color:#B8E23E; letter-spacing:-.3px; font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; }
.sepirah-a01-separator {text-align:center; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-color:#B8E23E; padding:0px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sepirah-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sepirah-a01 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B8E23E; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3C4714; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepirah-a01-border {border:1px solid #000000; width:402px; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread